I love the rub ons,makes a nice change from the peel offs,it looks very fresh especially with the red ribbon. It's a very nice well set out card.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon 23 Nov 2009 11:12 am
- Location: Queensland Australia
What a beautiful card you made. Well layed out. Halmark has nothing on you!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu 10 Sep 2009 2:52 am
- Location: Charlotte Michigan
Looks really lovely with the rub ons you have used...compliments the beautifully stitched wreath
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sat 12 May 2007 9:09 am
- Location: Derbyshire
Beautiful card, haven't used the rub ons yet, you have sold me the idea!
We can do no great things..... only small things with great love! (Mother Teresa)
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue 24 Jul 2007 9:33 am
- Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Return to Stitching Cards Album